Agrarian Wellness Services
We are passionate about your health and wellness! We offer Integrative Gynecology/Women’s Services, Functional Medicine, Primary Care Services, Lactation Support and more. See below for details.
Gynecology & Women's Health
Integrative Gynecology & Women's Health
We practice Integrative Gynecology, which merges Western, conventional medicine with science-based, holistic and wellness focused approaches, to comprehensively address the many factors that contribute to your health.
Our Women’s Health Services Include but are not limited to:
- Well-Woman Exams /Annual exams(full physicals)
- Postpartum Exams
- Family Planning/ Birth Control
- Vaginal Discharge/ Infections (STIs)
- Basic Infertility
- Preconception Counseling
- Pregnancy Test Confirmation
- PAP Smears and Management of Abnormal PAP Tests
- Menstrual Disorders
- Lactation Consultations
- IUD insertions and removals
- Contraceptive Implant Insertion & Removal
- Hormone/Thyroid Management
- STI Testing for Men and Women
- Natural Family Planning
Functional & Integrative Medicine
What makes our approach unique?
We utilize a Functional Medicine model that explore the origins, prevention, and treatment of chronic disease. Hallmarks of Functional Medicine include:
- Patient-centered care. We view health as more than just the absence of disease.
- Detailed Health History and Assessments. We look “upstream” to consider the complex web of interactions in your history, body functions, and lifestyle that can lead to disease and illness. We consider your unique genetic makeup, in
addition to internal and external factors that affect your body’s function.
- Integration of best medical practices. Functional Medicine integrates traditional Western medical practices with holistic or alternative medicine. There is a strong emphasis placed on health promotion and prevention through nutrition, diet, and exercise; innovative diagnostic techniques; and prescribed combinations of drugs and/or botanical medicines, supplements, therapeutic diets, detoxification programs, and stress management techniques.
- Could you benefit from functional medicine? Wholistic Thyroid Treatment, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement, and wholistic and functional approaches to the management of fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, infertility, and period irregularities. Find out by taking this brief health assessment:
All About Integrative Gynecology
What is Integrative Gynecology
Integrative Gynecology is a method of merging traditional, Western Gynecology with holistic approaches for health and wellness.
What is unique about integrative providers?
At an integrative appointment, you would receive the exams, procedures, and tests that comply with Western medicine guidelines. However, integrative providers tend to look beyond your symptoms and examine the physical, emotional, social, and environmental factors that affect women’s health, wellness, & disease, while offering holistic therapies to address your concerns. For example, an integrative provider may suggest dietary modifications to improve your fibroids or herbs to help regulate your period.
When should you use Integrative Gynecology?
This approach is suggested for women who are interested in exploring natural ways to address reproductive-related conditions, improve discomfort, and achieve wellness.
What services do integrative providers offer?
An Integrative Gynecology provider is trained to address a wide variety of health conditions, such as, but not limited to:
|Fibroids||Cervical Dysplasia||Pelvic Pain|
|Period Problems||Menopause||Urinary Incontinence|
What are considered Integrative components?
Integrative components include suggesting less invasive and natural options to help manage symptoms and promote wellness, such as:
- Lifestyle management
- Nutritional Counseling
- Relaxation Techniques
- Acupuncture and TCM
- Essential oil and herbal recommendations
- Detoxification methods
Agrarian Wellness proudly offers Integrative Gynecology and Women’s Healthcare with the goal of helping women cultivate WHOLE health!
Latched™ at Agrarian Wellness provides lactation consultations and assessments, support services, and classes and education, while promoting a breastfeeding friendly community.
What's Coming to Agrarian?
We are always looking to enhance the care available to you, our values patients. Agrarian has some exciting new services coming in the near future. Please be sure to check back often for updates!
- Lactation Support by Latched™
- Telemedicine (eVisits)
- Group Visits
- IV Infusions